BTE Around the World
J&J Local Partner
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
The Bonner Institute for Civic & Community Engagement at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) – Coordinating Entity
Ewing Public Schools
Ewing High School
Ewing, New Jersey, USA
Grant Period: 2020-2024
Welcome to our Community
Connect with us and our site!
Johnson & Johnson plans to expand its BTE initiatives in the United States. FHI 360 is working with Johnson & Johnson – Skillman, The College of New Jersey (TCNJ), and Ewing Public Schools to collaboratively design a new BTE program in Ewing, New Jersey community. Johnson & Johnson hopes to launch the program with students in September 2021.
More to come!
By December 2023, the BTE-Ewing program anticipates achieving the following End-of-Grant outcomes:
- 75% of BTE students complete the three-year program.
- 85% of BTE students enroll in and obtain at least a B average in one or more Honors, AP, or advanced-level course(s).
- 100% of BTE students earn a high school diploma
- 90% of BTE students apply to at least one postsecondary opportunity.
- 90% of eligible BTE students complete the FAFSA and apply for at least one scholarship.
- 90% of BTE graduates are accepted by and enroll at a post-secondary opportunity.
- 40% of BTE graduates plan to major in a STEM2D-related discipline in higher education.
- 80% of BTE graduates exhibit key college & career readiness.
- 100% of BTE students will engage in at least one community service experience.