For website security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, FHI 360’s computer systems employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this App are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law.
Bridge to Employment App User Agreement
Welcome to the Bridge to Employment App, a product of FHI 360. FHI 360 is a global health and human development organization that has been improving lives since 1971. Your access to and use of the Bridge to Employment Application (“App”) is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to all applicable laws. By accessing and using the App, you agree to and are bound by these terms and conditions. The materials and information that appear on the App are for information purposes only. The App is provided to you “as is,” with all faults, and is “as available.” The App, FHI 360, and its affiliates, agents, and licensors cannot and do not make any guarantee that the App will be error free or continuously available, or that the App will be free of viruses or other harmful components. FHI 360 may discontinue service to all or part of this App at any time. FHI 360 makes no guarantee or warranty that any report, research, article, message board, or any other editorial content will be available online.
The United States copyright laws protect all images, text, programs, and other materials found in the App. To request publications, or to request permission to reprint or reproduce material contained in this App, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from the App to Other Websites
From time to time, the App will feature links to other websites that are relevant to our organization’s mission; they direct users to supplementary information. Outside sites may include U.S. government agencies, private organizations, and other nonprofit groups. Once you follow a link to another site, you will be subject to the disclaimers, security, and privacy policies of that new site. By linking to another website, FHI 360 does not officially endorse, support, sanction, or verify the information or material on those sites. Nor does FHI 360 necessarily endorse or affiliate itself with any of the organizations that are linked to or from this App. FHI 360 does not assume responsibility for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the App.
Trademarks, Service Marks, and Logos
Users may not use any trademark, service mark, or logo appearing on the FHI 360 App, including FHI 360 logos, without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark. Requests for permission to use a trademark, service mark, or logo may be sent by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:FHI 360 Webmaster
359 Blackwell Street
Durham, NC 27701, USA
This App may contain message boards, chat rooms, profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other Users or persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the App.
Any user Contribution posted to the App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the App, you grant FHI 360 and our affiliates and service providers the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
Users represent and warrant that:
- Users own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to FHI 360 and its affiliates and service providers.
Users understand and acknowledge that they are responsible for any User Contributions submitted or contributed, and Users, not FHI 360, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
FHI 360 is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by Users of the App.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate FHI 360, an FHI 360 employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the App, or which, as determined by FHI 360, may harm FHI 360 or users of the App, or expose them to liability.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
FHI 360 has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in its sole discretion.
- Disclose users’ identity or other information about individuals to any third party who claims that material posted violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the App.
Without limiting the foregoing, FHI 360 has the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the App. USERS WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS FHI 360 AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY FHI 360 DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER FHI 360 OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, FHI 360 does not review all material before it is posted on the App, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, FHI 360 assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. FHI 360 has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by FHI 360 or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Other Terms of App Service
FHI 360 does its best to ensure the information posted on this App is timely and accurate. But information changes over time and reports that were accurate when posted can become outdated. Though we may post follow-up reports, and may continue to provide access to the original reports as in an archive of publications, we do not necessarily change the original report to reflect new developments. If you seek the most recent information on a given subject, please verify the publication date of the materials you are reviewing.
Disclaimer of Warranty or Liability
With thousands of documents available, often uploaded within short deadlines, and the possibility of human and mechanical error, FHI 360 cannot guarantee that text will be without error. All information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. FHI 360 makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this App and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the content of this App. FHI 360 does not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein, cannot guarantee freedom from computer virus, and does not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights. Under no circumstances shall FHI 360 or its affiliates, agents, or licensors be liable to you or to anyone else for any damages arising out of use of the App, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain categories of damages. In such states and countries, the liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. You agree that the liability of FHI 360 and its affiliates, agents, and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any way connected to the App shall not exceed the amount you paid to FHI 360 for your use of the App.
Accuracy of Information Concerns
We invite you to bring to our attention any material you believe to be factually inaccurate. Please email a link to the material in question with your comments to email@example.com or write to:FHI 360 Webmaster
359 Blackwell Street
Durham, NC 27701, USA.
Intellectual Property Concerns
If you believe your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed on the App, please notify by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:FHI 360 Webmaster
359 Blackwell Street
Durham, NC 27701, USA.
App Photography Policy
The inclusion of persons in images or photographs within this App should not be construed as indicating their health status.
Changes and Updates to FHI 360 App and Website Policies
Privacy Notice at FHI 360
FHI 360 values your privacy. The information we collect during your use of the App depends upon what you do while using it. For more information on FHI 360’s commitment to privacy, please visit https://www.bridge2employment.org/privacy-policy/.
If you visit our App to read or download reports, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- Date, time, country and city location from which you access our App
- Pages and files you view or download while you use our App.
We use this information to measure the number of Users to different sections of our App, find out what information is viewed most, and to help us make our App more useful.
Though FHI 360 makes every effort to preserve user privacy, there may be times when FHI 360 needs to disclose personal information when required by law. Examples of such requirements include responding to a court order or in response to requests from law enforcement authorities.
Get More Information about App and Web Policies
359 Blackwell Street
Durham, NC 27701 USA
Date of Notice: 3/31/21