BTE Around the World
Warsaw, Indiana, USA
Grant Period: 2020-2024
Welcome to our Community
Connect with us and our site!
Johnson & Johnson is pleased to expand its BTE initiatives in the United States. FHI 360 is working with DePuy Synthes, OrthoWorx, and Warsaw Community Schools to collaboratively design and launch a program in the Warsaw, Indiana community in September 2021.
More to come!
By June 2024, the BTE-Warsaw program anticipates achieving the following End-of-Grant outcomes:
- 50% of BTE students pursuing a career have a resume and know how to apply for jobs.
- 50% of BTE students have applied to a post-secondary institution.
- 100% of BTE students pursuing college know how/where to apply for financial aid.
- 75% of BTE students earn at least 40 HS credits with an overall GPA of 3.0.
- At least 30% of BTE graduates who enroll in higher education are pursuing a STEM2D discipline.
- 100% of BTE students graduate from high school.
- 75% of BTE graduates will have earned 10 or more points towards the Work Ethic Certificate.
- 50% of students lead a project for a local nonprofit.