Johnson & Johnson and FHI 360 seek motivated self-starters to serve as Student Ambassadors at the 2021 Alliance Building and Training Session (ABTS), which will take place virtually on October 25-27, 2021.
The ABTS is a unique learning and networking event for Bridge to Employment (BTE) sites from around the world. During the event, the Student Ambassadors will actively participate in the ABTS by sharing information about their BTE program, partaking in ABTS sessions as well as researching and creating a final presentation. After ABTS, Student Ambassadors will present on their ABTS experience to their local BTE student colleagues.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Knowledge of the local BTE program
- Desire to share information learned at the ABTS with BTE peers
- Strong communication, public speaking, and organizational skills
- The ability to work with business leaders, educators, and fellow students
- An eagerness to learn
- A curious mind interested in exploring different cultures
Students who will be in their second or third year of the BTE program in October 2021 are invited to apply. Students who attended a previous ABTS are not eligible.
ABTS offers excellent student-only sessions, the opportunity to learn from other BTE sites around the world, and more.
Top candidates will be asked to participate in a brief interview with the Review Committee in April 2021. Students will be notified of final selections by June 1, 2021.
Qualified students should complete the following Application Form including the short answer responses, and consent to a virtual experience. Applicants should also upload a copy of their Resume/CV.
Interested applicants should:
1. Complete the Following Application Questions. Complete all required information, including responses to the short answer questions and consent section.
2. Upload a Resume/CV.