Learn more about the BTE program, including its structure, program design, and impact. Review the following BTE publications for more information:
- Preparing Youth For Brighter Futures. This brochure (available in English / Spanish) provides a detailed program overview and highlights the impact of BTE.
- BTE Framework & Program Design. Outlines the framework and program deign of Johnson & Johnson’s BTE program, including leadership, partner roles & responsibilities, target population, student eligibility and selection, outcomes, program strategies and activities, dosage, and technical assistance. A one-page Global Program Model is also available.
- Celebrating 20 Years. Describes Johnson & Johnson’s BTE initiative and its two decades of preparing youth for brighter futures; a timeline is also available.
- A Decade of Promising Practices. Highlights the key elements of successful BTE partnerships and how effective partnerships can be created in any industry and by businesses of all sizes. The report notes seven inextricably linked elements for successful partnerships and offers recommendations geared toward schools, businesses, and funding agencies interested in becoming involved in BTE and other school-to-career initiatives. A short overview brochure is also available.
- Making It Real. This brochure (available in English/Spanish) describes how how BTE is making a difference for students, schools, and the community.
- The Johnson & Johnson Bridge to Employment Initiative: Building Sustainable Community Education Partnerships. This paper by Michael Bzdak, Director, Corporate Contributions, Johnson & Johnson demonstrates that a specific business/education partnership model–Bridge to Employment (BTE)–benefits society by re-establishing the critical connection between academic achievement and practical application.
Partners can distribute these publications to support local promotional, marketing, and recruitment efforts.