Student Ambassador 2019 Application Process Now Open
Johnson & Johnson and FHI 360 are thrilled to open the Student Ambassadors 2019 application process.
Students who will be in their second or third year of the BTE program in October 2019 are invited to apply. Students who attended a previous ABTS are not eligible.
Selected Student Ambassadors (two per site) will attend the Alliance Building and Training Session (ABTS), which will take place in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA on October 2-4, 2019.The ABTS is a unique learning and networking event for Bridge to Employment (BTE) sites from around the world. During the event, the Student Ambassadors will actively participate in the ABTS by sharing information about their BTE program, partaking in ABTS sessions as well as researching and creating a final presentation. After ABTS, Student Ambassadors will present on their ABTS experience for their local BTE student colleagues.
The following materials are available for BTE Site Coordinators to manage the application and selection process:
- Student Ambassador 2019: Selection Checklist
- Student Ambassador 2019: Application (English | Spanish versions available)
- Student Ambassador 2019: Parent Consent (English | Spanish versions available)
- Student Ambassador 2019: Application Scoring Worksheet
- Student Ambassador 2019: Interview Questions & Scoring Worksheet
- Secondary School Evaluation & Scoring Worksheet
- Student Ambassador Selection Chart